Sadly, this isn't a new thing for me, and it hasn't been for a very long time. I am terrible at managing threads, and I also lack the self control to not start more. I know there are a large amount of people who have been waiting on posts from me for months on end, and it makes me feel like shit, as I myself am not the most patient of people. I apologize for that, and I hope to be better. With the new year approaching, I'd like to make a promise to myself and all of my RP partners: By the end of the year 2023, I am going to have a drastically smaller number of threads, and I will reply to all of them consistently. I wanna return to how I was when I first got to LAW, able to finish large matches in the span of just a month.
Also, I would like to thank this community. It was about a year and a half ago I arrived here, and everyone has been nothing but welcoming to me. In the time I've been here, I've grown to love this place. LAW has become one of my biggest hobbies, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you all for being such great friends. You mean the world to me.
Slow posting, neglecting threads, all that other stuff...
- Deskfan45
- I blow people. Don't make it weird.
- Posts: 1650
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:06 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 313 times
Re: Slow posting, neglecting threads, all that other stuff...
Why are we still here... Just to suffer?By the end of the year 2023, I am going to have a drastically smaller number of threads, and I will reply to all of them consistently. I wanna return to how I was when I first got to LAW, able to finish large matches in the span of just a month.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Corsair and the rising star: Mandy Cannons VS. Alice Charlston
Last post by MappleMan7 « Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:21 pm - 31Replies
- 2527 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:20 am
-
-
-
Career Chronicles Of An Amazon: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Brynhild Ederne for the USWW American Championship 1998
Last post by Highfly « Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:18 pm - 1Replies
- 2138 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:18 pm
-
-
-
Career Chronicles Of An Amazon: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines vs. Katherine Hart for the USWW Championship 2012
Last post by Highfly « Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:29 pm - 1Replies
- 2108 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:29 pm
-
-
-
Career Chronicles Of An Amazon: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. "Killer" Kuroda 2007
Last post by Highfly « Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:05 pm - 1Replies
- 1758 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:05 pm
-