Hello everyone! I just made a middleweight who I am looking to get a debut plus a few other matches for! Her profile is linked below and if ya like any other ladies on my roster for matches I will take interest/requests for that too but Svetlana is the wrestler needs matches the most! Also just because Avetlana is a middleweight doesn't mean she only faces middleweights, wrestlers of any size are welcome. Thanks in advance!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12572&p=254698#p254698
Matches For A New Middleweight
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 913 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:55 am
-
- 1Replies
- 534 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:57 am
-
- 1Replies
- 731 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:58 am
-
- 1Replies
- 714 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:58 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1246 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:58 am