So I have been thinking of doing something like this for a while. But also working with someone on how to figure out who to do something like this match on LAW, but I figured out on how to do a match like this to take place, rather it be on here or on discord whichever is easier for people to do and more comfortable as well for everyone. So the idea is a 3v3 survivor series style match where a team of 3 takes on another team. It can come down to a 3v1 handicap depending on if one team is taken out of the match, but it is something to think about and just checking to see if anybody would be interested in something like this in the future. My idea in mind of a battle between the weight classes or just three women teaming up to take on three they hate the most.
If interested I will keep you posted on more of the idea I have planned.
Survivor Series Idea for Future
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: Survivor Series Idea for Future
This seems like a good idea in theory, but, I think this would be a logistics nightmare, at least if I'm reading in-between the lines correctly (one wrestler to each Rp'er in a 3 on 3 elimination match) however, if it's like "Team Pride vs Team Riders" then yes, I could totally see how that might be possible, and not only possible, but a ton of fun.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 646 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:17 am
-
-
(Debut) Lilith Kisner w/ Orlok Kisner vs Natty Silverher Hardcore Match
Last post by jdo_sss « Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:29 am - 3Replies
- 687 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:20 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1221 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1052 Views
- Last post by littlepunch
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:04 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3583 Views
- Last post by The_Queen
Sun May 03, 2026 4:47 pm
