Hey all
Deus here, I've been thinking it over and I'll be looking at benching some of my roster. Been thinking its a bit over bloated and with newer ideas on the horizon for me I've figured its time to shuffle them off to greener pastures or let their faceclaims be free to use.
So at the moment I will be retiring Chuang Lingxian, Qi Lingxian and Leon La Rouge effective immediate. I might be considering benching other people but atm the above three are getting axed. If you want to adopt any of them let me know otherwise I'll free up their faceclaims in about a week or so.
Retiring some wrestlers
- Deus001
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 678
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:11 pm
- Has thanked: 173 times
- Been thanked: 152 times
Re: Retiring some wrestlers
Hello everyone
Hope your well, I will be retiring some more of my roster effective immediate. As before if you wish to adopt or retool them for yourselves please let me know otherwise I'll be removing them from my roster page entirely.
Hayley Valeria, Charlotte Harenwood and Xiao La Rouge will all be getting retried. Let me know if their characters appeal to you and we can see about adopting them. Otherwise next week on Tuesday I'll get them removed.
Regards Deus
Hope your well, I will be retiring some more of my roster effective immediate. As before if you wish to adopt or retool them for yourselves please let me know otherwise I'll be removing them from my roster page entirely.
Hayley Valeria, Charlotte Harenwood and Xiao La Rouge will all be getting retried. Let me know if their characters appeal to you and we can see about adopting them. Otherwise next week on Tuesday I'll get them removed.
Regards Deus
Check out my roster here and please let me know if you have any advice on how to improve on LAW.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Engineering Success (Feat. Cyber Rider and Lucielle Costa -- Solo Thread)
Last post by DSX93 « Tue Jul 07, 2026 12:43 pm - 4Replies
- 617 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Tue Jul 07, 2026 12:51 pm
-
-
-
Blue Eyes and Red Hair: Maria Esteves vs. Jade Griffin
Last post by BigGrim « Tue Jul 07, 2026 10:14 pm - 23Replies
- 1838 Views
- Last post by BigGrim
Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:21 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 978 Views
- Last post by king6y
Wed Jul 08, 2026 1:30 am
-
- 1Replies
- 386 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Jul 08, 2026 3:31 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1706 Views
- Last post by SRG
Thu Jul 09, 2026 2:25 pm