Hello! I'm looking to get more mixed matches in with Oscar here. His profile is listed here viewtopic.php?f=146&t=11476 If you want to read up on him a bit more. The TLDR is:
- He's a young lion looking to get more experience under his belt at this moment.
- Open for matches, training, or casual encounters.
- I Prefer to keep more wins than losses on his record.
I don't do hentai matches. Sorry! Though not opposed if matches wind up a little steamy. If you're interested please shoot me a private message to work out the details. Hope to hear from you soon!
Interactions with a Young Lion
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Interactions with a Young Lion
Last edited by MappleMan7 on Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: Interactions with a Young Lion
Currently pausing on matches as I got a good chunk of them. Will post when I'm looking to accept more!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
On a Wing and a Prayer - The Jailbirds vs Wings of Wrestling
Last post by RiotGrrl « Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:15 pm - 102Replies
- 15726 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:45 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3821 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:02 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1070 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:44 am
-
- 64Replies
- 17688 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:36 pm
-
- 45Replies
- 14194 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sat May 10, 2025 1:17 am