Hello everyone. With this post I wanted to apologize to everyone for disappearing some weeks, specially the people I am in threads with. I would have loved to remain here that time but some health problems turned serious to the point I wasn't capable of logging in and posting for way some time. It looks like my health is getting back to normal but I still have to get some tests done. I just hope everything is fine with my RP partners and that I can start catching up with everything from today on, starting with the people who have been waiting for a reply the longest.
Again sorry for everything.
Sorry for my absence
- UnusuallyTallJawa
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:47 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: Sorry for my absence
Don't worry my friend, I will wait patiently for your return to plan new and great fights.
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16Replies
- 1725 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:41 pm
-
-
Audrey Trovita vs. Big Bad Brad - More Than You Can Chew
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:05 am - 19Replies
- 2608 Views
- Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:37 am
-
-
-
Rip, Maul, Tear: Carol Carter (D) vs Renee Steinhauser
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:08 am - 71Replies
- 4946 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:37 am
-
-
-
Breaking In The Boys - Love & Lust vs Rin Taniguchi
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:18 am - 13Replies
- 2995 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:40 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 741 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:20 pm