AGH I always do this, I have over extended myself and am totally burnt out to the point that my threads feel like a chore as opposed to fun (this is no reflection on who I RP with, it really is me)
Therefore expect limited or no posting for a bit. I hate leaving people hanging, but I hate writing shitty half baked replies also that cant get past a paragraph. If I cant give you 100% then I shouldn't be doing it at all
Burn Out
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Burn Out
Don't worry to much about it Riot. Just relax , and take a break so you can restore your mental batteries. Will be around for when you are ready to get back into the action ^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 44Replies
- 4119 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:00 am
-
- 67Replies
- 6168 Views
- Last post by RJD
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:05 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 2046 Views
- Last post by RJD
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:59 am
-
- 78Replies
- 6476 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:25 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1719 Views
- Last post by fotoskip
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:36 pm