Clearing Inbox
- Lico
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2114
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:16 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
Clearing Inbox
Whenever I use the "Mark All" function and "Delete Marked" it always says Form Invalid. Is there no way to mass delete the private messages?
Character:
Ishigami - Mixed
Thread Request
A wise person once said, "Wrestling without sex is missing like, the point."
Ishigami - Mixed
Thread Request
A wise person once said, "Wrestling without sex is missing like, the point."
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Clearing Inbox
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I actually wasn't aware of this problem. It looks like it's a bug with this current version of phpbb that the forum uses. I could take the time to upgrade it and remedy this, but it would be some work on my end and I'm not sure if I have the time.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, Lico
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, Lico
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 25Replies
- 3001 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:51 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 706 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Mon May 18, 2020 11:15 pm
-
-
Best 2 out of 3 pow match: Origa Xenia vs Kyle darkheart
Last post by AmazonWrestler « Mon May 18, 2020 11:30 pm - 14Replies
- 2589 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:37 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1351 Views
- Last post by Krys
Tue May 19, 2020 2:54 am
-
-
Double Lightweight Debut; Sonata vs. Kuniklo Lapen
Last post by SuckerPunch « Tue May 19, 2020 3:55 am - 19Replies
- 2637 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Fri May 22, 2020 3:50 am
-