Looking for a debut with Desmond
-
Jman2113
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1501
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:41 am
- Has thanked: 65 times
- Been thanked: 115 times
Looking for a debut with Desmond
I'm currently looking for a debut match for my newest character, Desmond Miller. It would be a mixed match, and there's a few things I would like. I'm looking for a heelish woman with an insatiable sexual appetite, lots of dirty trash talk, and preferably a win, but I could be convinced. Send a PM if interested.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 43Replies
- 3851 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sat May 16, 2020 11:09 am
-
- 1Replies
- 659 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:07 am
-
- 27Replies
- 2772 Views
- Last post by SleeperAgent94
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:02 am
-
- 58Replies
- 5142 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:53 pm
-
- 43Replies
- 4107 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:28 pm