Hey everyone!
I seriously need some Apex qualifiers for my girls, Kennedy Lee and Lyra Heartfield. I’m starting late so I really need to have some matches to make up for lost time in these last few months. Preferably, I would like Kennedy to win most of her matches and Lyra to have a balanced record of wins and losses. If you’re interested, PM me here or on Discord and I’ll be down to discuss things in more detail. Thanks in advance to any potential takers!
Need Apex Qualifiers
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Need Apex Qualifiers
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6Replies
- 1038 Views
- Last post by Treky
Thu Mar 27, 2025 7:36 pm
-
-
Fur and Fangs - Leah Rivers vs Finella Edelstein (No Holds Barred)
Last post by Aeri « Sun Mar 16, 2025 8:52 pm - 1Replies
- 493 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Sun Mar 16, 2025 8:52 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2310 Views
- Last post by Cosmos
Mon Jun 02, 2025 10:36 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2296 Views
- Last post by Cosmos
Fri Jul 04, 2025 5:24 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 963 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Mon Mar 17, 2025 12:18 am