
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 25Replies
- 5761 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun May 10, 2026 1:47 pm
-
- 24Replies
- 5261 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Jun 24, 2025 9:45 am
-
- 23Replies
- 5271 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Wed Jun 04, 2025 3:00 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 2558 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Apr 02, 2025 8:47 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 7075 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Thu Jul 31, 2025 12:51 am









