Mika's first day
- BlueResonance
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:19 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 34 times
Re: Mika's first day
"Hmph! We'll see whos boobs are on who's-" She stops herself, realizing what she was about to say. Her face turns red. "I-I didn't-!" She stammers, flustered, then huffs. "I'll see you in the ring!" She snaps, and heads off to get ready!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6Replies
- 1120 Views
- Last post by TheEditor1023
Mon May 08, 2023 12:42 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1376 Views
- Last post by PuroQueen
Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:50 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 709 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:58 am
-
- 39Replies
- 3523 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:45 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 7199 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Apr 01, 2026 9:21 am