"You stupid bitch! I will get my hands on you one day and you will regret ever crossing me! I will destroy you! If I have to wrangle up some friends to take down your whole little group I will!" Tina said, gripping the top rope tightly. She was so upset that all she could do was stay there and pace around the ring, her hands in her hair as she was in disbelief as to what happened. Losing after dominating the match was bad enough but Summer causing it all to happen made things just that much worse for Tina.
Winner via pinfall: Morgana Corvi
Tina vs. Morgana
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1448 Views
- Last post by winner3
Thu May 31, 2018 4:58 am
-
-
Iron Woman Hentai Match: Jessica Waters VS Tamago Oshiro
Last post by Ryona Girl « Thu May 31, 2018 1:09 am - 1Replies
- 1769 Views
- Last post by Ryona Girl
Thu May 31, 2018 1:09 am
-
-
- 9Replies
- 1894 Views
- Last post by Ryona Girl
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:06 am
-
- 28Replies
- 6051 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:24 am
-
-
Burning up the bedroom - Heat Hashimoto vs. Yoko Littner
Last post by PoisonChalice « Thu May 31, 2018 4:34 am - 8Replies
- 2538 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:41 am
-