As Yozakura and Nene declared themselves the winners, so did the referee! Bianca had passed out between Nene's enormous jugs! The shorties immediately hopped off the heavyweight and high-fived enthusiastically. "YES!" "YES!" Both teammates cheered in celebration. As the referee raised their arms, Nene couldn't help herself and rushed to give Yozakura a big hug. "You're the coolest teammate EVER!" In response, Kura smiled softly, hugging her new best friend. "I couldn't have done it without you, Ne."
For the first time, both of these shorties felt...complete. For the first time in Yozakura’s life she felt as though she mattered for reasons that were her own, not because of unique looks, and no rival could take that away from her! Nene felt the same; for once someone looked in her direction for a reason beyond her breasts. For now and forever, the Stacked Shorties would be there for each other.
Winners: Stacked Shorties win by smother KO
A match made in heaven. Yozakura and Nene vs Bianca Garcia
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: A match made in heaven. Yozakura and Nene vs Bianca Garcia
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
[Standard Match] Elena Walker Vs. Blaise Cameron - Good Vibes All the Way....Or is It?
Last post by Hitman45 « Mon Jan 06, 2025 6:49 pm - 58Replies
- 9956 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:10 pm
-
-
- 82Replies
- 11835 Views
- Last post by hamish1024
Thu Dec 11, 2025 4:15 pm
-
-
Thrown to the Tigers: Hitomi Ayase VS. Bengal (Iron Woman Match)
Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger « Tue Jan 07, 2025 3:22 am - 50Replies
- 4474 Views
- Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger
Sun Jan 26, 2025 10:07 pm
-
-
- 7Replies
- 2827 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun May 04, 2025 3:40 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 658 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Jan 07, 2025 8:34 pm