Gabi Green (D) vs Celine Mercier - The Amazon Arrives!
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Gabi Green (D) vs Celine Mercier - The Amazon Arrives!
Winner: Celine Mercier via pinfall!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Giulia La Rocca vs Adam Colt - Another Night, Another Prisoner?
Last post by Jaystar « Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:41 pm - 21Replies
- 2463 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:07 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 538 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:19 pm
-
-
A Meat-ier shower! The Cobalt Comet vs The Ederne Family!
Last post by SubtleRoar « Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:02 pm - 1Replies
- 553 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:02 pm
-
-
-
Yuki Himekouji vs Katsumi Oshiro - Rose Princesses
Last post by SkoomaAddict « Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:05 am - 36Replies
- 3139 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Fri Jun 26, 2026 5:49 am
-
-
- 42Replies
- 3178 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:26 am