Rai blushed, taking the beautiful girls hand as she helped him off the bed and agreed to shower together. The bathroom came stocked with ropes and towels, so he went with her into the bathroom, turning the shower on and waiting for the water to get nice and hot.
"So uh...tell me about yourself?"
He said, as his eyes admired her beautiful small body, rarely getting to fight a girl his size.
The Shrouded vs The Runt: Clara vs Rai Kamiya: Penetration Hentai Dorm Match
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: The Shrouded vs The Runt: Clara vs Rai Kamiya: Penetration Hentai Dorm Match
Clara was still blushing from the cuteness of the boy she was with, and the fact they had literally just had sex, so when he asked her to tell her more bout herself, she didn't initially answer. She had to think for a second, before answering.
"Well, its a little strange. I don't really know much about my childhood, other than the fact I was homeless when I turned 18. after that, I got found by some people, who invited me to LAW, and now I just, live around here, I suppose? I am nothing special really..." Clara said, looking a bit dejected. "What about yourself?"
"Well, its a little strange. I don't really know much about my childhood, other than the fact I was homeless when I turned 18. after that, I got found by some people, who invited me to LAW, and now I just, live around here, I suppose? I am nothing special really..." Clara said, looking a bit dejected. "What about yourself?"
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: The Shrouded vs The Runt: Clara vs Rai Kamiya: Penetration Hentai Dorm Match
Rai blinked in shock at her words.
"W-Wait, you don't remember your past? Your parents, your upbringing!? H-How, what could've happened to you?"
He asked, eyes wide in concern and surprise!
"W-Wait, you don't remember your past? Your parents, your upbringing!? H-How, what could've happened to you?"
He asked, eyes wide in concern and surprise!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Panther Risako vs. Mina Takemi - The Queen and the Doctor
Last post by Arjuna « Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:49 pm - 45Replies
- 4811 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:31 am
-
-
- 4Replies
- 1487 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:25 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2269 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:39 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1757 Views
- Last post by Lotus-Vale
Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:32 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1467 Views
- Last post by EdenFinite
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:59 am