Cathy lets out squeaks and moans as she becomes light headed from Melodys squeeze she had on her then feels Melody let her go and Cathy coughs and takes in gasps and lays on her back taking a break as she listen to Melody talk to Jane.
Jane waves her hands in front of her face and little surprise "you are giving me too much praise. I only just observe, being a explorer I haft to be observant" Jane looks at Melody as she is admiring her. " I meannnn I could accompany Cathy for more LAW ma."as she about to finish the sentence Cathy blurts out "Yes you should participate! you always coach me. The matches are so much fun!" Jane scratches her head and does a sigh "The air head has a point" referring to Cathy then continues " I suppose I can do a match or spar. Do you have any points of opponents wise?" Jane places with her hair twirling her fingers
Duo Duo Spare - Cathy and Jane Chance Meeting
- shadowcathy
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:25 am
- Location: USA
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 1304 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:40 am
-
- 2Replies
- 4392 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:07 am
-
- 2Replies
- 985 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:09 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 1520 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:10 pm
-
- 39Replies
- 5323 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:48 pm