
Annie Clark - @SmolAnnie
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Annie Clark - @SmolAnnie

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 612 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:05 am
-
-
Vera Sapphire vs Courage Takemi - Invitational Lewd Tussle!
Last post by Vc0m « Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:34 am - 17Replies
- 2920 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:28 am
-
-
-
Facing an Emerald Storm! - Kazuya Kiyoshi vs Alizeh Midori
Last post by KnightViva4869 « Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:05 am - 30Replies
- 3218 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:12 am
-
-
-
Ducky Williams vs. Karbon Mannering: A Quacktastrophe of Epic Proportions!
Last post by Mkmd13 « Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:58 am - 38Replies
- 6711 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:11 pm
-
-
-
Challenging Deku to a Lover's Quarrel (For Bare)
Last post by deezcastforms « Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:30 am - 9Replies
- 1555 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:33 am
-

