Re: Paying Your Bar Tab
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:12 pm
Storm pursed her lips slightly and blushed as Morrigan praised her face sitting skills. It wasn’t that the subject embarrassed her per se, she just wasn’t used to receiving compliments so directly like that.
“Well, I have been trying to use a few more smothers in my matches,” she explained. “Though the idea there is that the victim is intimidated by it, not necessarily enjoying it!”
She gave a thoughtful sigh as she weighed up Morrigan’s offer of domme work. To her own surprise, she didn’t reject it outright. Her partner Lyssa had been eagerly branching out into the sadism business, and making decent money after her first few sessions, from the sounds of it. She wasn’t quite sure she could ever see herself in leather, though.
“Thanks, but I’m focusing on my wrestling for now. If I’m gonna be working someone over, it’s more likely that they crossed me in the ring, rather than me wanting a pay check. Being feared is a fun angle to play, and I want more of it,” Storm purred. It was true, being a heel was one thing, but the reception she’d gotten after dragging Wendy Winston backstage for the express purpose of torturing her was something else. Still, working on her domme skills wouldn’t hurt, on that front.
Storm wriggled into her own grimy, tear-ridden top. It felt weird to be putting on dirty clothes, the stale sweat and staler booze uncomfortable on her skin, but it was only to protect her modesty whilst they trudged to the LAW showers, so she could suck it up.
“Ooh, itching for a rematch, huh? Maybe need to visit the doctors sooner rather than later, cos I’m thinking you need your head checked. But I’ll happily make the score two-nil if you insist!” Storm was grinning playfully as she approached the door, and gave Morrigan’s ass a firm but affectionate spank as she moved past to exit this delicious den of debauchery. She gave the dimly-lit, messily disorganised bedroom a final glance over her shoulder, clearly reminiscing over the raunchy delights of the past few hours. “Wish more of my nights in Japan were that fun,” she sighed.
“Right, let’s hit the showers. Maybe we can talk terms on that rematch, but I’m not sure they’ll let us do another barroom brawl after the damage you did to that place!”
Leaving the torrid, upturned bedroom squarely in the category of ‘someone else’s problem’, Storm led the way along the LAW corridors, beelining for the gym where their spare lockers, and a promised shared shower, awaited.
“Well, I have been trying to use a few more smothers in my matches,” she explained. “Though the idea there is that the victim is intimidated by it, not necessarily enjoying it!”
She gave a thoughtful sigh as she weighed up Morrigan’s offer of domme work. To her own surprise, she didn’t reject it outright. Her partner Lyssa had been eagerly branching out into the sadism business, and making decent money after her first few sessions, from the sounds of it. She wasn’t quite sure she could ever see herself in leather, though.
“Thanks, but I’m focusing on my wrestling for now. If I’m gonna be working someone over, it’s more likely that they crossed me in the ring, rather than me wanting a pay check. Being feared is a fun angle to play, and I want more of it,” Storm purred. It was true, being a heel was one thing, but the reception she’d gotten after dragging Wendy Winston backstage for the express purpose of torturing her was something else. Still, working on her domme skills wouldn’t hurt, on that front.
Storm wriggled into her own grimy, tear-ridden top. It felt weird to be putting on dirty clothes, the stale sweat and staler booze uncomfortable on her skin, but it was only to protect her modesty whilst they trudged to the LAW showers, so she could suck it up.
“Ooh, itching for a rematch, huh? Maybe need to visit the doctors sooner rather than later, cos I’m thinking you need your head checked. But I’ll happily make the score two-nil if you insist!” Storm was grinning playfully as she approached the door, and gave Morrigan’s ass a firm but affectionate spank as she moved past to exit this delicious den of debauchery. She gave the dimly-lit, messily disorganised bedroom a final glance over her shoulder, clearly reminiscing over the raunchy delights of the past few hours. “Wish more of my nights in Japan were that fun,” she sighed.
“Right, let’s hit the showers. Maybe we can talk terms on that rematch, but I’m not sure they’ll let us do another barroom brawl after the damage you did to that place!”
Leaving the torrid, upturned bedroom squarely in the category of ‘someone else’s problem’, Storm led the way along the LAW corridors, beelining for the gym where their spare lockers, and a promised shared shower, awaited.