Re: Aella Midori Vs. Tsunade Senju - Mothers of LAW Milf Cup Quarterfinals
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:58 pm
With more luck then wisdom , Tsunade managed to avoid the baseball slide dropkick as she could not help herself as she was confident that had to hurt. Still the other wrestler could not just keep her damn mouth shut as Aella had to have the most annoying voice she ever heard. Since everything about it seemed tailor made to piss her off as she heard the bitch mock her. Saying her name wrong while talking to her as if she was a baby.
As she would try to slam her foot into the other woman's chest as she went for a big boot while yelling ''as if I am scared of you bitch. So just shut the hell up as I am about to ruin you as you only got lucky earlier''.
As she would try to slam her foot into the other woman's chest as she went for a big boot while yelling ''as if I am scared of you bitch. So just shut the hell up as I am about to ruin you as you only got lucky earlier''.