Page 2 of 2

Re: Annabelle Miller vs Hope Springs Eternal - Hentai Match

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:00 am
by Herotica
Annabelle smiled, gaining as much pleasure from feeling hope's soft chest as she was sure we was providing, her fingers caressed softly feeling her opponent's nipples harden.

"I do love these pillowy breasts of yours hope, I suppose its only fair to let you have a feel of mine"

She smiled seductively at Hope as her thumb and index finger got to work, teasing her nipples gently. As hope's hands slipped under her top, they quickly made their way to her sensitive nipples, and Annabelle let out a low purr right into hope's ear as she was stimulated.

"My, you are quite the dangerous girl, my breasts are loving your touch, I sense this battle will be quite the fight"

Annabelle said softly finishing by running her long tongue slowly over hope's ear.