Good news and not so good news
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Good news and not so good news
Granted, I've never RPed with you before, but as someone who enjoys your threads and your characters, I do want to say, don't worry about how long it takes you to reply. I don't have any issues with waiting for my RP partners, and I understand how life can be. Take as long as you need, and if we ever have a thread together, I'll understand.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 761 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:01 am
-
- 39Replies
- 3982 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:57 pm
-
-
Trent Masters vs. Tina Kelly - A Model Wrestler?
Last post by Teenwrestler « Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:35 am - 55Replies
- 4848 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:29 pm
-
-
-
Ina Rosenbaum vs Blake Vanderbilt(D): A Brutal Debut!!
Last post by Violet « Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:18 am - 7Replies
- 1382 Views
- Last post by Violet
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:18 am
-