"Hey I am the "shortie" of the heavyweight division, I think I know the feeling..." Kameko chuckled as she seemed to understand her size advantage would not be enough for something like this. Though seemed sure of her strength in other areas as her grin only seemed to grow.
"Believe me I know what I am doing, worry over yourself..." Kameko mused before she would add on. "...simple, you and me in a date & time of your choosing get in a cage and have a little MMA showdown."
MMA Showcase: Hinata Hyuga vs. Kameko Takara
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Challenge Accepted - Mina Morgan vs Renee Steinhauser
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:48 am - 50Replies
- 4058 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat May 18, 2024 7:08 pm
-
-
-
The Sister’s Big Kryptonite - The Kiyoko Sisters vs Celeste Lucid
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:58 am - 7Replies
- 1122 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:57 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1176 Views
- Last post by MissHazelCinnamon
Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:23 am
-
- 36Replies
- 3610 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Dec 17, 2024 4:08 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1212 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:27 pm