tournement fighters:
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Re: tournement fighters:
I'll put either Chris or Okana in it if you want. Maybe Allison if you want me out first round
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
Re: tournement fighters:
I know things aren't set in stone yet, but I'm just throwing it out that I'm changing my entrant from Mika to Mighty Yukiko
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17126
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: tournement fighters:
The more I think about it, the more I think an energetic rookie like Tina fits into the mild for the tournament. She will be my entry 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 30Replies
- 2679 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Sun May 22, 2022 10:44 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1368 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:28 am
-
-
American Dream II - NHB Match - Christina Perez vs Daisuke Takeuchi
Last post by Weonna « Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:48 am - 43Replies
- 5274 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:06 am
-
-
-
Returnee vs New Blood: Gosu Umi vs Clair Soldemors
Last post by GolemGuardian « Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:05 am - 1Replies
- 598 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:05 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 674 Views
- Last post by Knocked
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:19 am
Subscribers
