I made some oppsies
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3564
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 100 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: I made some oppsies
Oi. I enjoyed our thread, but I also wholly support your decision to push yourself to engage more fully in responses and flesh things out. It's fun! And it gives your partner more to work with, too! So you're not gonna get anything from me but a salute and a heartfelt godspeed. ^-^
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 3872 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:58 pm
-
- 28Replies
- 3655 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:40 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1839 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:53 am