Thanks to everyone for being understanding! Sorry it took me so long to pop in and say something on here! The break has been nice to focus on IRL stuff (work, travel, etc.). It has also given me a chance to work on the profiles for my tiny little roster. I feel like a refresh was needed, so hopefully they'll be a little cleaner with new pics and stuff once I'm done!
December is still looking pretty busy, but I'd like to start posting a bit this month. It would likely be slow and sporadic, but I'd like to start getting back into it.
Thanks again for your patience!
Taking a Break
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 1095 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Fri May 08, 2026 1:09 pm
-
-
Heartbreaking - Elena Monroe vs. Vivi S. Valentine
Last post by EgoEnjoyer « Tue Feb 17, 2026 5:58 am - 4Replies
- 859 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Fri Apr 03, 2026 9:27 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 2038 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Tue Feb 17, 2026 6:10 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1630 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Feb 17, 2026 7:11 am
-
-
Valerie Dubois vs Maddy Morgan (Standard) - Upstarts Collide
Last post by Monsy « Tue Feb 17, 2026 11:02 pm - 1Replies
- 1257 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Tue Feb 17, 2026 11:02 pm
-
Subscribers