
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Swimsuit Smackdown! Jessie Nolan vs. Mayori!
Last post by overlordofkings « Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:29 am - 27Replies
- 3707 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:33 pm
-
-
-
"Amazon" Alaina Sander-Haines vs. Victoria Faraday: Old Rivals Clash
Last post by Highfly « Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:29 am - 40Replies
- 4064 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:29 pm
-
-
- 58Replies
- 4880 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:11 pm
-
-
The Snake and The Maid. Suzanna vs Naniko: Humiliation POW Match!
Last post by LunaxUwU « Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:02 pm - 19Replies
- 3929 Views
- Last post by LunaxUwU
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:36 pm
-
-
- 85Replies
- 8104 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:13 pm











