
Candy Rose - @PinkJobber
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Candy Rose - @PinkJobber

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Candy Rose - @PinkJobber

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Candy Rose - @PinkJobber

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Candy Rose - @PinkJobber

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Tiki Lowell vs Lily Harper: Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by deezcastforms « Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:44 am - 36Replies
- 3321 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:25 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2576 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:40 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1590 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:53 pm
-
-
A Not-So Cold War: Imperial Russian Empire vs. PATRIOT
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:58 pm - 48Replies
- 5015 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:13 pm
-
-
-
A Failure To Communicate: Betsy Lincoln vs. Christina Perez
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:02 pm - 11Replies
- 2015 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:18 am
-



