Cleophee couldn't help but smile widely at Eris's answer and applaud her. It was clearly the answer she was waiting for, no one should be impressed by her for her last name... But for who she was!
"I'm glad to hear that, I don't like it when people aren't natural with me just because of my last name... I guess all the women with my name are amazing!~"
She smiled more naturally until a waiter approached their table, asking the two women if they had made their choices. Cleophee then discreetly looked at Erin so that she could start choosing.
First Meeting In A Restaurant
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: First Meeting In A Restaurant
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- EdenFlow
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:25 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 46 times
Re: First Meeting In A Restaurant
Erin was never a woman who needed an invitation to go first. "I'll have..." She starts before pausing, realizing that she had spent too much time looking at Cleo and not enough time looking at the menu. "I'll have the steak, medium rare"
Erin smiles as she closes the menu and hands it back to the waitress before turning back to the French woman across from her
Erin smiles as she closes the menu and hands it back to the waitress before turning back to the French woman across from her
The Garden of Eden (Roster Page)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: First Meeting In A Restaurant
Cléophée let Erin announce the dish she wanted: a steak. It was rather basic, high in protein, and one of the most expensive dishes on the menu. This made the French woman smile, and she in turn announced the dish she wanted.
"For me, it'll be a simple salad, please~"
She smiled at the waitress before looking back at Erin with that same smile.
"I have to watch my weight~"
"For me, it'll be a simple salad, please~"
She smiled at the waitress before looking back at Erin with that same smile.
"I have to watch my weight~"
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 107Replies
- 7316 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1363 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:26 pm
-
- 70Replies
- 6238 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Tue Dec 09, 2025 6:05 am
-
- 1Replies
- 631 Views
- Last post by monkey299
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:04 am
-
-
Of kindness, beauty and brutality: Aoi vs Lucy! (For B.lemme)
Last post by Wagy « Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:07 am - 37Replies
- 4017 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Wed May 08, 2024 5:25 pm
-
