Regional Rivalry: Tessie vs Roseline (Normal)
- EdenFlow
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:25 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 46 times
Re: Regional Rivalry: Tessie vs Roseline (Normal)
Tessie, unable to see the attack coming, is kicked back on to the ground by the Roseline. She groans as the southern belle presses her foot into the back of her head and growls at the insult. She reaches out, trying to grab Roseline's other leg and yank it out from under her.
The Garden of Eden (Roster Page)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Regional Rivalry: Tessie vs Roseline (Normal)
Roseline may have gotten an bit to cocky after she had kicked her opponent back to the ground as she had her foot placed firmly on the back of Tessie's head. However this allowed the Boston native to also grasp onto her other leg as she would find herself being send to the canvas as she landed on her butt as she muttered ''you won't surprise me again Townie''
- EdenFlow
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:25 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 46 times
Re: Regional Rivalry: Tessie vs Roseline (Normal)
Tessie gets back up to her knees and moves over to Roseline's side. She grabs her opponent by the hair, pulling Roseline's head up slightly before saying, "Then you won't be surprised when I knock you out." before punching Roseline square in the nose.
The Garden of Eden (Roster Page)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Regional Rivalry: Tessie vs Roseline (Normal)
Roseline would groan as she was grabbed by the hair as she would be pulled towards the Boston native. Her face forced to turn in Tessie's direction as she got punched in her face as she thought ''fucking bitch just suckerpunched me''
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Hana Tanaka and Frankie Miller. Love triangles in the gym.
Last post by Mysterdio « Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:21 am - 48Replies
- 3824 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:50 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3081 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:07 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2816 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:43 pm
-
-
Smother Match: Mary Anne Morris vs. Johanna Johnson
Last post by SimplePride « Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:41 am - 29Replies
- 3095 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:28 pm
-
-
- 41Replies
- 5645 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:31 am