Squashed from the start (Hatsume Ryo vs Ryuko Williams)

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Re: Squashed from the start (Hatsume Ryo vs Ryuko Williams)

Unread post by SweetHeart »

Hatsume would squeeze her opponent, watching as she would slowly fade with each squeeze, looking at her bent over backwards in the tight hug. She giggles. She glanced at her now motionless foe sighing "She's so tired" The referee would check Ryuko but wouldn't make it in time as Hatsume dropped her down, instead stepping above her and dropping down onto her upper chest again, squishing the air out of her
Last edited by SweetHeart on Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4764
My cuties <3

If you want my discord-SweetHeartSoftie#7437

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Unread post by KibaBodaway »

Ryoko’s body flopped to the ground almost lifeless, the impact pulling her back some as she ground in pain, her breathing just starting to improve, just as she regained her vision she was greeted with Hatsume’s ass once again, Ryuko’s body jolted the brutal butt slam jolting her awake, followed by a loud scream, her chest aching while Hatsume flattened Ryuko’s ample breasts with her thick derrière.

However determined to at least put some fight up Ryuko brought her legs up quickly, hooking them under Hatsume’s armpits and crossing her ankles over her neck, grunting with what tiny reserve of strength she had to try and pull Hatsume of her.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Hatsume was suprised to say the least as the legs pulled off of Ryuko easily due to the big girl not paying that much attention. She would try to push her legs off to escape from the suddne headscissor saying "Oh she's still got some life left, fucking brat" She whispered as she tried escaping from the pin
My cuties <3

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Ryuko through her head back, arching her back as she screamed in a mixture of pain and strain, her beaten down body to weak to fight, her legs aches but the weren’t as brutally beaten as her body, she doubled her efforts pulling Hatsume back a few inches, her strength rapidly falling

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Hatsume would groan, wrapping her giant legs around Ryuko's head an falling to her side, making ryuko fall to her stomach. She found re adjusted into a seated position on the back of Ryuko's head "You wanna be a naughty girl huh?" She grins puling her bottoms back into a wedgie "Well you better be ready to be punished" She would spank her butt, making it bounce and jiggle for the entire crowd to see. She kept spanking it until her booty was a red as her face
My cuties <3

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Ryuko eyes widened as Hatsume’s massive thighs blamed onto her face she yelped as she felt Hatsume flip, them, Ryuko grunted with effort as she tried to hold Hatsume for a few seconds before her legs gave way, groaning as she was rolled onto her belly, she tried to push herself up only to feel Hatsume’s huge ass slam her face back into the mat, Ryoko opened her mouth to protest but it was cut short as she felt the fabric of her one piece tighten dramatically between her legs, causing the girl to moan, Ryuko arched her back and let out another moan, her body flinched on the first spank, her butt jiggled enticingly over and over again as Hatsume turned her plump rump a nice red, handprints covering the grils now panting ass

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

She grins as she kept spanking the big girl until she was satisfied, followed by her lifting herself and Ryuko up. With her head still between her legs, she would then pull her out and lift her up into a tombstone postilion. She would then squeeze her face between her thighs, she would then try and hold her in this position as she spread her legs, stretching her out in her submission, Hanging from the Grape Vine! She kept squeezing her face into her thighs as she spread her legs stretching them out
My cuties <3

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Ryuko's ass was a glowing red mess by the time Hatsume was done, leaving Ryuko a whimpering, panting mess, her hair had come loose a some point, stuck to her face as she lay there, she let out a yelp as she was pulled back into the center of the ring, clawing at the ground desperately as she was pulled between the guillotine known as Hatsumes thighs, her eyes widened in fear as powerful thighs squeezed against her skull like a vice, the tighter Hatsumes big, squishy thighs pressed the louder Ryuko screamed, her some of her face even disappearing between the thick thighs that were crushing her into a new level of pain, Ryuko's screams reached a fever pitch as she felt her legs being pulled apart well behind her flexibility, tears running down her face as she clawed at Hatsumes thighs, leaving some scratch marks behind.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

She would grin hearing the girls screams of pain. She would mock her more doing a few squats in the position, before then going back spreading her legs, looking like she would bend the girl in half. A few fans would obliviously feel bad for the big girl, but Hatsume would allow it, wanting to put the girl through as much pain possible. She would squeeze more around her head, stretching her legs to point that it could rip her bottoms, but that would just be a bounce embarrassment for Hatsume as she waited for Ryuko to finally give up
My cuties <3

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Ryuko’s screams echoed around the ring, her eyes rolling back as her legs we bent to the breaking point, her head feeling like in might explode between such powerful thighs, her face smushed throughly, the squishy thighs covering up to her eyes now!

Her hands weakly gripped onto Hatsume’s monster thighs “I GIV- AAAGH! I- AAAAHHHHH! I GIVE UP!”

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”