Heya y'all. So I think things have died down and I'm ready to take on more than I can handle again XD
I don't really have anything specific in mind to be quite honest but I have some hopefully fun characters to throw your way and I'd love to talk plans, stories or fun matches with y'all ^w^ Anyways here are a few things that I'm literally always looking for
- Something Silly or lewd with Julia
- Something Cute or lewd with Suzume
- Something where Erin is oblivious or tries to smash someone
-Something where Kohaku or Kiera get to be an ass
- Some Smothers and Squeezes
Things I am not looking for
- Mixed matches
- Anything terribly brutal
So yeah, characters in my signature down below. Hope someone finds something interesting cause I'm bad at starting conversations XD
Back in Action
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Back in Action
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
Re: Back in Action
i could potentially suggest a softcore bedroom match between yoko and suzume
Sloth's Harem
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Back in Action
Sorry to bump this but I figured out something a bit more specific. Looking for something particular with Erin or Julia. Send me a message if ya wanna talk ^w^
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Hunting a Mighty Bear: Isaac Edwards vs Shin Utaka
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:26 am - 35Replies
- 3975 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:57 am
-
-
-
Which Will Break First? Christina Perez vs. Helen Andronike, Extreme Rules Match
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:59 pm - 45Replies
- 4001 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sat May 14, 2022 2:49 am
-
-
-
The Beauty and The Bee: Aphrodite vs Honie B. Bea (Apex Qualifier)
Last post by SimplyMoon « Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:47 pm - 40Replies
- 3848 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
-
-
- 32Replies
- 3503 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:22 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1386 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:18 pm