http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4588
Urban Country's "Knife and Stone" rings out through the arena as Isaiah Bowen makes his way toward the ring. He was never one for pomp and circumstance, so it was all business as he was handed a microphone:
"Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Isaiah Bowen. LAW's Prophet. And as such, I will foretell my Prophecy: As it says in the Old Testament book bearing my name: "Therefore, I will afflict the scalps of the daughters of Zion, and I will make their foreheads bare" Isaiah 3:17 if you are keeping up. Now, I'm the first to admit, I'm not the biggest, or the strongest, or even the fastest. I am, however, the heartiest, fightingest, fist throwing Rebel Rouser this side of the Mississippi. Now, I understand, that this is mostly a girl's world, but, do not expect any leniency from me. You come to me, I will fight, and I'd rather die than quit! If any one of you wants to say anything, come out now and face the Prophet!"
(Open) The Prophet's Proclamation
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The red tiger tussles with the queen of freaks! (Torra shinjiro vs moxie Hendrix submission match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:15 pm - 8Replies
- 1145 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:57 am
-
-
- 5Replies
- 915 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:05 pm
-
- 17Replies
- 1959 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 pm
-
- 52Replies
- 3694 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:45 am
-
- 1Replies
- 611 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:36 pm
