Current Happenings
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- Luncha_Libre
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Current Happenings
Hey folks! First of all, thanks to everyone who checked out this thread and thanks to everyone who offered some well-wishes. To update, I'm recovering just fine. Little whiplash, but no lasting damage. Did lose my job though, which kind of sucks, and insurance has been no help at all, but here we are. So, yeah, overall doing well and very happy.
So, I'm going to be catching up over the next few days. Sorry I won't be able to do an all-at-once wall style comeback, but I will get back to everything! If there are PM's or anything I might have missed, however, please be patient with me, and maybe shoot me a reminder if you think I've missed it. Anyway, hope all is well with folks!
So, I'm going to be catching up over the next few days. Sorry I won't be able to do an all-at-once wall style comeback, but I will get back to everything! If there are PM's or anything I might have missed, however, please be patient with me, and maybe shoot me a reminder if you think I've missed it. Anyway, hope all is well with folks!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
I would like to sliiide Ingrid into a new match...
Last post by Lunaspark « Fri May 24, 2024 4:56 am - 1Replies
- 751 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Fri May 24, 2024 4:56 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1249 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri May 24, 2024 8:56 am
-
-
Different Size, Same Chest - Amandine Mayeux vs Louise Bélair
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Fri May 24, 2024 12:29 pm - 32Replies
- 3296 Views
- Last post by NoChill27
Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:44 pm
-
-
-
Squeeze and Smother - Ambre Brault vs Annabelle Valentine
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Fri May 24, 2024 12:29 pm - 24Replies
- 2710 Views
- Last post by SRG
Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:44 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 532 Views
- Last post by HotWheels
Fri May 24, 2024 1:20 pm