Good morning/afternoon/evening for anyone reading this.
I'm Metal Man. You might now know me, but I joined a few months back, but was rarely active due to some real life obligations. I have tried to pop back in every once in awhile but never found the time to actually be able to participate in this community. Recently, I finally finished all my obligations, and can now participate like everyone here. For the two people that I had matches with, I deeply apologize for holding you two up. For those I had promised to have matches with and future threads, I deeply apologize to you as well. I hope you can find a way to forgive my actions. As for anyone new who are meeting me for the first time, I hope to get to know you better and perhaps talk, and even have matches. Thank you for your time.
From,
Metal Man.
A very delayed return. I deeply apologize.
-
E-Hero Metal Man
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:35 pm
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: A very delayed return. I deeply apologize.
Damn so just as I leave you come back. Faith cruel sometimes ^^
-
E-Hero Metal Man
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:35 pm
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
Re: A very delayed return. I deeply apologize.
Oh no, are you serious? I was looking forward to continuing our match.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
E-Hero Metal Man
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:35 pm
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
Re: A very delayed return. I deeply apologize.
That's nice to hear. I look forward to roleplaying with you again.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 3934 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:39 am
-
- 40Replies
- 4289 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:08 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3943 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:24 am
-
- 54Replies
- 5147 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:22 pm
-
-
Orochi vs. Anastasia "The Phantomess" Bockworth - Luscious Serpent
Last post by Arjuna « Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:22 am - 34Replies
- 3872 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:08 pm
-