Still good luck with getting those posts in everyone , and while I reply today you won't hear from me for a while
When in Rome
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
When in Rome
Well I got some good news and Bad news for you all. The good news is that you won't have to worry about me becoming the top poster this month. Or so I assume as I think you can get a big enough gap between me and you in 4 days where I am not going to respond to any threads that I am involved with. The reason why has to do with the title as I'm going to go on vacation for a few days ,and the destination is the city of Rome. Now you will likely see me appear on discord every day at night since i downloaded it on my phone. Still the first message you see from me is that I have safely landed on the ground as I hate flying.
Still good luck with getting those posts in everyone , and while I reply today you won't hear from me for a while
Still good luck with getting those posts in everyone , and while I reply today you won't hear from me for a while
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Mon May 06, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
- RiotGrrl
- Big Tiddy Goth
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 10:43 am
- Has thanked: 90 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Re: When in Rome
Haha thats freaky, I am in Rome from the 10th May 
Open the Box of Curiosities
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: When in Rome
Really wow that is freaky. Doubt we run into each other throught Riot ^^
What the Poterium?
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Mon May 06, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Karma in a Ocean of Sweetness (Gina Livingston vs. Saya Tachibana)
Last post by TheManVan « Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:40 am - 15Replies
- 1850 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:30 am
-
-
- 13Replies
- 1788 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:55 am
-
-
War of Water and Fire: Noelle Silva vs Nashi Dragneel
Last post by deezcastforms « Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:14 am - 76Replies
- 6450 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:43 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 638 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:56 pm
-
-
The cutest cutie meets the class president (starring Susanne, Little Neptune and Kimiko)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:40 pm - 79Replies
- 5295 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:08 am
-