So, the first time I did this, it didn't turn out well, because my situation wasn't desperate enough, and I didn't put guidelines for what I can and can't draw.
Right now, I'm having a financial trouble that my income from my day job isn't enough to pay for my loans and some other stuff. So, I'd like to draw for you guys, though there will be some guidelines if you want me to draw your stuff.
1. I will only draw girls. Only girls. Guys are hard to draw.
2. I prefer original designs. It's hard to be creative with preexisting characters. I can still draw preexisting characters if I think I can draw them.
3. I will get to decide the pose.
4. My skill is still pretty limited, so no complicated hairstyle and outfit.
5. $10 per picture, colored and only one character, no background.
6. I can take 5 commissions at a time.
Things may change in the future, but for now, this is what I can do at the moment. If any of you are interested, feel free to PM me or shoot me a DM via discord.
Will Draw for Money
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Will Draw for Money
Hmmm sorry to hear about your financial troubles , but do you got a deviantart page or something?
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 33Replies
- 3613 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue May 09, 2023 5:11 pm
-
-
Gauging interest in a nude wrestling event in the future
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:04 pm - 4Replies
- 1071 Views
- Last post by lyannapelon
Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:19 am
-
-
- 96Replies
- 6564 Views
- Last post by Foxboy614
Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:57 pm
-
- 37Replies
- 3595 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:06 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 1914 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Tue May 16, 2023 9:12 pm