Hi all!
I'm new here, and I have just put up my first few characters on this board! I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone here.
Right now I'm looking for my first match, I don't really have a preference as to the type of match. All my characters are available! If you want to do something, please send me a message, and we can discuss the match!
Looking for my first match!
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
would not mind a match with you , but maybe wait until one of the mods liked your profile
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
Just wanted to say, now that you're approved, I'd be happy to have a match with you if you're still around and interested. I really would hate to see someone with such great ideas and such effort behind them get scared off over an oversight.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2424 Views
- Last post by Bear-Pin
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:11 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2377 Views
- Last post by Bear-Pin
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:12 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2757 Views
- Last post by Bear-Pin
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:16 am
-
-
Yugito Shirone - 5ft of cat loving furry.
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:13 am - 1Replies
- 3384 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:13 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2768 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:36 am