Hi all!
I'm new here, and I have just put up my first few characters on this board! I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone here.
Right now I'm looking for my first match, I don't really have a preference as to the type of match. All my characters are available! If you want to do something, please send me a message, and we can discuss the match!
Looking for my first match!
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
would not mind a match with you , but maybe wait until one of the mods liked your profile
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
Just wanted to say, now that you're approved, I'd be happy to have a match with you if you're still around and interested. I really would hate to see someone with such great ideas and such effort behind them get scared off over an oversight.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
This Is How We Do It (Feat. Maria Esteves, Gloria Kildahl, and Neith)
Last post by DSX93 « Fri May 24, 2024 3:18 am - 24Replies
- 2997 Views
- Last post by HawtWheels
Thu Dec 04, 2025 2:53 am
-
-
-
Samiya Pedroza vs. Muriel Spencer - A Is For Assassin
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri May 24, 2024 4:26 am - 21Replies
- 2898 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Dec 02, 2025 4:48 pm
-
-
-
I would like to sliiide Ingrid into a new match...
Last post by Lunaspark « Fri May 24, 2024 4:56 am - 1Replies
- 751 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Fri May 24, 2024 4:56 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1249 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri May 24, 2024 8:56 am
-
-
Different Size, Same Chest - Amandine Mayeux vs Louise Bélair
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Fri May 24, 2024 12:29 pm - 32Replies
- 3296 Views
- Last post by NoChill27
Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:44 pm
-