Mika's first day
- BlueResonance
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:19 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 34 times
Re: Mika's first day
"Hmph! We'll see whos boobs are on who's-" She stops herself, realizing what she was about to say. Her face turns red. "I-I didn't-!" She stammers, flustered, then huffs. "I'll see you in the ring!" She snaps, and heads off to get ready!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2447 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Wed Feb 18, 2026 5:54 am
-
- 44Replies
- 5760 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Sun Mar 22, 2026 2:32 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2677 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Wed Feb 18, 2026 8:21 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3288 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Wed Feb 18, 2026 11:13 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 2008 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Thu Feb 19, 2026 4:51 pm