I wanted to apologize for my months-long absence where I dropped off the site completely with no goodbyes or explanations and left a lot of awesome threads hanging. In short, life has been completely kicking my ass for the last couple months, and I’m still putting everything back together, but I wanted to start getting back into some of my open threads here, if any of you are still willing to RP with me.
I would like to make it up to all of you for ignoring your threads for such a long time with no explanation. Let’s say five rounds of free shots to anywhere on any of my girls, and they won’t defend/dodge/counter?
Also, if anyone with an open thread with me wants to start a new thread where my girl (anyone from my roster – your pick) loses, I’m game.
I'm back! Sorry for long absence...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 64Replies
- 5718 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:08 am
-
- 51Replies
- 3917 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:33 am
-
- 54Replies
- 4379 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:43 am
-
- 37Replies
- 3236 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon May 02, 2022 12:22 am