Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Upper Echelon vs Saya Endo and Yuki Oringang - A Cinderella Story Match
Last post by winner3 « Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:47 am - 12Replies
- 4006 Views
- Last post by shanecawf
Sun Mar 02, 2025 4:07 pm
-
-
-
Aconcagua, Eri Nagayama-Duran: The Silver Sentinel
Last post by ReticentCone « Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:36 am - 1Replies
- 930 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:36 am
-
-
-
Hardcore Match: Amy Schmidt vs Spectre — Tearing and Wearing
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:08 am - 6Replies
- 1043 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:06 am
-
-
-
Up for the chop - Bernadette Delafosse vs Sayori
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:52 am - 1Replies
- 688 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:52 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 541 Views
- Last post by Dabi-blueflames24
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:01 pm