Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 43Replies
- 4103 Views
- Last post by Aqua
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:17 am
-
- 41Replies
- 3854 Views
- Last post by Aqua
Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:42 pm
-
- 41Replies
- 3542 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:29 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 4364 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon May 03, 2021 5:03 am
-
- 2Replies
- 694 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:40 pm