Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 778 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:12 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1607 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:24 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 2852 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:37 am
-
- 1Replies
- 575 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:59 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1976 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:56 am