Hey everyone
i heard that there is now more request for taking the loserbelt title from more people.
It would be great if people could send me a message, who are intersted in the title (even if their aren´t intersted in taking the belt directly from me)
Don´t know when i will hand off the title, but it won´t be too long.
it would be great to just have and overview of options, of the people who want it, maybe people can talk among eachother about who takes it next.
Please keep in mind that for taking the loserweightbelt you still need the three match rule.
short added note: I would like that she loses the belt in a underdog match
Handing off the loserweight title
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
While I wish I could take the title off your hands I can't at the moment .Still I had enjoyed your run as champion so far
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
If anyone would be up for a title defense or story stuff or even passing on the belt after the current passing on of it, I'd totally be up to bother people about that ^w^
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- SleeperAgent94
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:13 pm
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
I had a story lined up for it. But given the circumstances I will talk to whoever takes it off you
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Tiki Lowell vs Lily Harper: Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by deezcastforms « Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:44 am - 36Replies
- 3329 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:25 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2585 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:40 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1593 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:53 pm
-
-
A Not-So Cold War: Imperial Russian Empire vs. PATRIOT
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:58 pm - 48Replies
- 5020 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:13 pm
-
-
-
A Failure To Communicate: Betsy Lincoln vs. Christina Perez
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:02 pm - 11Replies
- 2016 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:18 am
-
