So, it has come to my attention that i need more matches under my belt lol. Anyway since I'm really bad at asking people and such I'm just posting here. I'd love to have a match and am really open to just about anything as long as it could make sense story wise. I do have plans kinda for certain characters so sorry if i don't budge much on one or two things but other than that im totally open.
Feel free to check out my roster in my sig and pm me. If ya don't have my trillian it's noob123 ...i think. I hope
Matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2749 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:07 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 5145 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:58 pm
-
- 89Replies
- 20568 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:50 pm
-
- 23Replies
- 9699 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:07 am
-
-
Number one Contender Three way match: Rachel vs Katsuragi vs Nathalie
Last post by xalex « Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:24 am - 16Replies
- 7280 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:32 pm
-