The hold up
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
The hold up
Hey just wanted to say sorry to the people I have threads with or was planning stuff with. I got hit with a bad virus and my past three weeks were pretty much filled with coughing, feeling tired, and being way more busy than I anticipated. Anyways that's my excuse for being even slower than usually lately and probably for the near future. Also since things are picking I might be trying to drop some threads so I'm kinda sorry if I do that but I've prolly bitten off more than I can chew. That and with my now more limited free/not exhausted time I'm prolly gonna be focusing more on things that I have more motivation to post to so if I don't reply to a thread please shoot me a message cause it prolly means I forgot something.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: The hold up
Hope you feel better soon dude!
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: The hold up
It's alright. I'm sorry to hear that you're not doing too well, and I hope you feel better soon. I know that we've had to hold off on a match for a while now, but I'm okay with waiting - I totally understand.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 959 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Sep 09, 2025 4:03 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1894 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sat Aug 09, 2025 8:33 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1252 Views
- Last post by Elbe
Sat Aug 09, 2025 9:04 am
-
- 23Replies
- 2074 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Wed Apr 01, 2026 9:37 pm
-
-
Kiss my foot Match: Hitomi Ayase vs Bernadette "Black Swan" Delafosse
Last post by oWND « Sat Aug 09, 2025 2:36 pm - 18Replies
- 2231 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Wed Dec 03, 2025 8:30 am
-