Hello, people of LAW. Young and old, male, female and whatsoever.
I wanna make a short request.
I need a match for my character Yui.
I don't really care what kind of match it is I just want that Yui wins the match that she can beat down her opponent even after the match and humiliate her. So when anyone could help me with that then please PM me.
Profile:
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1308
Someone to fight against Yui
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Surfer Meets The Goddess: Mason Gray (D) vs Kaelara Tripathi
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Thu Mar 26, 2026 1:59 am - 2Replies
- 1151 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Fri Mar 27, 2026 6:24 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3715 Views
- Last post by Livia
Thu Mar 26, 2026 11:56 am
-
-
A Red and Green Rematch: Makie Akamatsu vs Peggy McIntyre
Last post by Underdoggo « Thu Mar 26, 2026 6:47 pm - 67Replies
- 6744 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Tue Jul 07, 2026 3:30 am
-
-
- 28Replies
- 3986 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:44 am
-
- 64Replies
- 6857 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon May 04, 2026 7:03 pm