Well, everyone else is doing it...
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Well, everyone else is doing it...
I am shameless. But it sounds like a pretty good idea to gauge feedback from other folks on this site, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Who do you like best out of my characters? Feel free to give your rationale for it too, I'd love to hear what people think or what they'd like to see more of in the future.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Well, everyone else is doing it...
That wouldn't really be conducive to determining people's #1 favorite. But I'm flattered by the thought that people can't limit their choices~
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3567
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: Well, everyone else is doing it...
I voted for Sirya, because I know she's not likely to get much lovin' otherwise. '-'
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3753 Views
- Last post by shanecawf
Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:01 am
-
-
An Angry Little Spider (Eden Webb vs Julia Hiroshi)
Last post by EdenFlow « Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:32 am - 5Replies
- 848 Views
- Last post by EdenFlow
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:43 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2223 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:40 am
-
- 2Replies
- 714 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:39 am
-
-
To conquer a goddess - Louise Bélair vs Reina Izara
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:35 pm - 50Replies
- 5748 Views
- Last post by king6y
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:33 pm
-