Well, everyone else is doing it...
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Well, everyone else is doing it...
I am shameless. But it sounds like a pretty good idea to gauge feedback from other folks on this site, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Who do you like best out of my characters? Feel free to give your rationale for it too, I'd love to hear what people think or what they'd like to see more of in the future.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Well, everyone else is doing it...
That wouldn't really be conducive to determining people's #1 favorite. But I'm flattered by the thought that people can't limit their choices~
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3567
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: Well, everyone else is doing it...
I voted for Sirya, because I know she's not likely to get much lovin' otherwise. '-'
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 73Replies
- 6436 Views
- Last post by Lico
Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:57 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 613 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:15 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 1168 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:14 am
-
- 43Replies
- 4177 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:33 pm
-
-
Jean "The Drunken Lass" Bart (adopted from Lilan9958)
Last post by ApartBadge9937 « Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:28 pm - 1Replies
- 1064 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:28 pm
-